What’s new in today’s update
Recruit a new mascot: the Sky-Worn Urchin. Orphaned by the Winchester War, she now stows away on locomotives, intending to see every corner of the sky. If you give her a home, she’ll share what she’s learned of the heavens.
To recruit the Sky-Worn Urchin, first visit Lustrum. Then return to the sky, and watch for signs of a stowaway…
About War Child and Armistice 2019
War Child is striving for a world where children’s lives are no longer torn apart by war.
They protect, educate and stand up for the rights of children caught up in conflict. They aim to reach children as early as possible when conflict breaks out, and stay to support them through their recovery – helping to keep them safe, give them an education, and equip them with skills for the future.
The Armistice fundraiser is an annual event which includes a Steam sale. 30% off our profits from the sale (after taxes and fees) will be donated to War Child!
- Some balance adjustments have been made to lateral thrust.
- The highlighting and spacing on Storylet panels has been improved.
- Changes to your qualities are now presented more clearly.
- Storylet logging is now capped to the last few branches selected.
- The left stick on gamepads now scrolls and highlights branches (you no longer have to use the left and right stick together together).
N.B. With regards to scrolling with gamepads, R3 is still used to move up to see logged branch choices and down to view long quality results. There are a few outstanding issues with R3 scrolling, in particular on non-hub bazaars. We will address these issues in a future update.
- Curators will no longer pursue you endlessly across the High Wilderness.
- Focus can no longer be lost from the control menu when using a gamepad.
- Activating Full Steam Mode will no longer cause the Dendrified Vagabond to play a jig on his harmonica.
- You can no longer travel under terrain near Tiggelaar’s Haunt.
- Headlights will no longer pass through terrain near Prosper or New Winchester.
- You will no longer collide with invisible obstacles near Braley Rock.