Citizens of the Neath, Mayor Feducci’s term is almost up! Election 1896 will begin 18th June!
Election is a free festival open to all players. Starting Monday 18th June, players will have two weeks to bolster support for a candidate of their choosing.
The 1896 Election will see some slight structural changes in accordance with Mr Huffam’s Second Revised Rules of Electioneering:
- The candidates running will be announced at the beginning of the festival on the 18th of June
- The first week of Election will focus on learning about the candidates and leveling up your political career through Reputation
- Reputation will be gained through the main Election opportunity card. Trade items, Favours, and take part in particular political activities to gain Reputation in your chosen career
- Certain Favours will correspond to different political careers (these will be announced when Election begins)
- During week two, you’ll be able to cast your vote (your progress for both weeks will count towards your vote), continue to advance your career to support your candidate, and even change your vote or career if someone else has won you over
We’ll also be polling people throughout Election and releasing the results via the main Election card. Much more information will be revealed once the festival begins. We look forward to seeing who you’ll choose, delicious friends.
If you’re interested to see how things fared in previous Elections, a Historical Account can be found on the Fallen London Wiki.
Note for FBG Forum users: Please remember that all fine and proper Election announcements and discussions occur only within the Election Sub-Forum, thank you