ERIK is here, introducing new items which you can use to instigate combat with some of the Unterzee’s deadliest beasts!
Take one of these items to zee with you and use it to summon your quarry. Best used when you are a good distance from land, in open waters.
This means people who are struggling to find some of the rarer enemies in the game will be able to engage them, in a location of their choice.
This patch also contains a variety of fixes to some niggling issues we have had people report.
- Summon zee-beast items – use one of these out at zee to summon a powerful foe. Different items will summon different enemies.
- Weapons that require ammunition to use will now give you a clear indication of which item they will use up.
- It should now be possible to reveal your entire chart, provided you have explored all of the navigable ocean around the coast.
- Eliminated some odd spaces that were appearing before or after some of the bold or italicized text.
- Prevented players from becoming locked in a story when revealing their past to one of their officers.
- You should no longer be able to miss-click on the save/load screen and load in file from outside the scroll panel.
- Resolved an issue were clicking the audio settings button would cause the music volume to be set to a new level.
- The main menu button the gazetteer (the green cog) should no longer open a story if there is a story button behind it.
- Scrolling the hold page should no longer result in items overlapping with the jettison cargo button.