A multi-faceted update: new stories, new gameplay and a feast of new artwork.
This is V0.6.3.1751, currently available on Steam (Humble versions always come along a little later due to timezones).
- Legacies have been re-designed. When you die, choose your relationship to the late captain. More control over what you receive to take into your next game, and an idea of why you got it.
- Neutral vessels have been added to the Unterzee. Sail alongside them and your crew will be soothed by their presence. Follow them to discover new trade routes. Shoot at them if you fancy, but they will retaliate.
- Qualities in your journal are now grouped into categories. These categories can be expanded or contracted to display more or less information.
- The game now autosaves after each story choice while you are docked at a port.
- The latest update news is now always visible on the title screen.
- The Sea of Lilies has now been added to the map (with content to follow. You will need to start a new game to see this location).
- Stories galore! Espionage, masked encounters, cruelty, desire and a mystery from Fallen London’s past… If you have not been getting new stories as they come, you’re in for a feast.
- Some items cannot be thrown overboard (such as passengers. You shouldn’t throw passengers overboard.)
- All available stories should now be visible when you are in Fallen London, not just the first 8. Simply go to the story overview page to see them all.
- The Caligo-class Merchant Cruiser now has an Aft slot, allowing you to equip aft weapons and Secure Storage.
- If you need to recover after a corrupted save and need to teleport to Fallen London, there is a chance you will see some of the trading ships behaving oddly.
If you experience a bug, please email us at email@example.com with a brief description. If you’re reporting a crash, black screen or graphics issue, it would really help us out if you could attach your output log.