Failbetter Games is looking for a contract project manager with immediate availability to step into a key role managing the development of our flagship title Sunless Skies, the sequel to the successful and critically acclaimed Sunless Sea.
The person we’re looking for will be able take control of major project in mid-development, improve existing processes and keep the team motivated and productive.
This is initially a two month contract with an option to extend further by mutual agreement, working on-site in a central London location.
- Create and manage a production schedule from existing planning.
- Understand the project’s creative vision and clearly communicate it to a small (less than 20) team of staff and freelancers.
- Work with design, QA, content and art departments to plan sprints.
- Ensure tasks are completed to spec and on deadline.
- Identify project risks.
- Report to creative director on progress, accomplishments and problems.
- Work with team leads to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
- Minimum three years’ production experience. Experience of working in an indie games environment preferred.
- Organisation and planning skills.
- Excellent written and spoken (face to face and digital) communication skills.
- Experience of working with Unity is an advantage.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2017 with your CV and details of your availability.